This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [1.7.0-46] cygcheck and alternatives both exit with status 127
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 23:54:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: [1.7.0-46] cygcheck and alternatives both exit with status 127
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 01:45:46PM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>Cygwin 1.7.0-46. I try to use alternatives, but every time I do it does nothing
>except to exit with status 127.
>So I started to file a bug report, and ran cygcheck -svr. To my surprise,
>cygcheck also exits part of the way through with status 127. It does give some
>output first-- attached here.
>I reverted to Cygwin 1.7.0-45, and alternatives now works, but cygcheck still
>stops at the same place, with exit status 127.
>I'm happy to troubleshoot on request.
Could you send cygcheck output from 1.7.0-45? Please attach it. uuencoded files
are so 1980's.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html