This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Xerces-C: two issues with gcc4/cygwin-1.7
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 14:04:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: Xerces-C: two issues with gcc4/cygwin-1.7
- References: <49FDDA6E.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 01:54:54PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>I've been trying to compile xerces-c 3.0 for cygwin-1.7, and I've run
>into two problems. First, the -lpthread issue showed up again:
>*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lpthread.
>*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in when
>*** you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a
>*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have
>$ cygcheck -cd cygwin
>I thought this had been fixed as of 1.7.0-45 -- or does libtool need a
>tweak to accept the "new" libpthread.a as an import library?
# To: cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com
# Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:01:10 +0200
# Subject: [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-46
From "cvs log speclib"
date: 2009/04/18 17:23:45; author: cgf; state: Exp; lines: +29 -7
* mkimport: Specify .text for stub explicitly.
* speclib: Add a dummy '.idata$7' section referring to the dll associated with
the real import library.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html