This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.25-15: First steps with ncurses programming: can NOT build Hello_world app
- From: Alexey Lyubimov <alexeipobox at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 07:10:21 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: 1.5.25-15: First steps with ncurses programming: can NOT build Hello_world app
- Reply-to: alexeipobox at yahoo dot com
Thanks a lot, Dave!
Your advices helped!
But, can I ask you two more questions:
1. Why did initscr() and endwin() not require --enable-auto-import option, but refresh() does?
2. Can you point me to the right place in the documentation (Cygwins's, gcc's, ld's or I don't know whose :)) where auto-import is explained in not very complicated manner (with examples of practical usage for Win32)?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html