This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Strange freezes when using gdb (rxvt/mintty but not dos box)
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:00:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: Strange freezes when using gdb (rxvt/mintty but not dos box)
- References: <49A2A68A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roland Schwingel wrote:
> While this is a solution for this little test app it is not a solution
> for me in real life. I can't turn my native apps
> into cygwin apps.
No, true. The solution in real life is that if you want to debug non-Cygwin
win32 apps, you just *have* to run GDB in a DOS-style console and that's all
there is to it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html