This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't find "show-paren-mode" under XEmacs
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:17:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: Can't find "show-paren-mode" under XEmacs
- References: <760794960ECE4603A439DF79D25FB4BC@WMK>
>>>>> Bill Klein writes:
> I am new to Cygwin and XEmacs, but when I installed XEmacs and tried using
> several features that I found documented, several places say that they can't
> (or that the function is "void").
> I have searched online thinking (in my non-Lisp, non-XEmacs way), that there
> may be a
> show-paren-mode.el (or .elc)
> that I was supposed to manually download, but I can't find one.
> I did try entering the command
> M-x show-paren-mode
> and that to received an error message.
> Any help on what I am missing or how to fix this?
Did you install the xemacs-sumo package ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html