This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mirror List Inconsistencies
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 18:00:27 -0500
- Subject: Mirror List Inconsistencies
A few quibbles on the mirror list <http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html>:
Germany is listed twice.
- The first is as a country in Europe having 15 mirrors.
- The second as a region, having one "country", called Europe, that has a single mirror, <http://cygwin.abdaal.com/pub/>.
Canada is listed as it's own region, not part of North America. North America either should be renamed United States or it should include Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec. (The latter seem to me to be most consistent with the rest of the list.)
Since all the primary bullets are continents (with the exception of Germany and Canada), I would delete "South" from the first instance of South Africa.
And yes, none of this really matters. The list is perfectly understandable as is. So one needn't fix it.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html