This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug: xemacs-emacs-common depends on xemacs
- From: Clive Standbridge <cstandbridge at esmertec dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:12:39 +0000
- Subject: Re: Bug: xemacs-emacs-common depends on xemacs
- References: <20090217170804.GF5051@bilko.esmertec.com>
On Tue 17 Feb 2009 17:08:04 +0000(+0000), Clive Standbridge wrote:
> I have had emacs installed in my Cygwin setups for some time. emacs
> depends on xemacs-emacs-common.
> Recently (1-2 weeks ago), my cygwin updates have picked up a new
> version of xemacs-emacs-common (21.4.22-1), and this version tries to
> install xemacs as a dependency. This seems back to front.
> I've observed this with Cygwin 1.5 on Windows XP Pro, and Cygwin 1.7
> in Windows Vista Home Premium.
Pardon me, I sent this prematurely.
Can anyone confirm whether this is a bug or feature? And if it's a
Thanks in advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html