This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mingw SEARCH_LIB: was gcc FAQ entries
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:06:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: mingw SEARCH_LIB: was gcc FAQ entries
- References: <20090210102101.GO5416@calimero.vinschen.de> <4991A8C5.email@example.com> <20090211182347.GG5416@calimero.vinschen.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4994504E.email@example.com>
> BTW: Your linker script SEARCH_LIB("/usr/lib"); ... entries cause headaches
> on mingw pure. mingw ld should not be linked with that.
Thanx for the heads up!
I'm curious, I use the binutils package I uploaded to the MinGW site
daily (with mingw pure, i.e. no Cygwin) and have not seen any issues,
can you please provide an example of the issue (assuming it's not too
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html