This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can unison syncronize permission bits
- From: Manish Sharma <mailtomanish dot sharma at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 19:02:25 +0530
- Subject: Re: Can unison syncronize permission bits
- References: <BAY126-W5598D0385B2DAD902CDB79CBBD0@phx.gbl>
Morten Kjærulff <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Before complaining that unison does not syncronize the permission bits
> between my C: drive and my USB drive, I would like to ask if it should
> be able to do it?
> I have searched a lot, and found various indicators that it should be
> able, but also that it will not do it on "windows" systems.
I think part of the answer lies in the file systems in question. Sorry I
don't have more to add at the moment.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html