This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Tried mintty but it locks-up on enabling "Copy on select"
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:54:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: Tried mintty but it locks-up on enabling "Copy on select"
- References: <20090209091728.7b0a18a1.Rhubbell@iHubbell.com>
> Maybe a known issue.
> Just tried mintty 0.3.5:
> Options->Mouse->Copy on select
> mintty becomes unresponsive and I have to kill it.
> The virtual set size goes to 450megabytes
That's a new one actually. Can you reproduce it? If it's not too much
bother, any details about the bug and your system would be
appreciated. The ~/.minttyrc file might be helpful too.
> After killing it it leaves behind a bash.exe which also has to be killed.
Yep, if it crashes, the child process won't get killed. But of course
it's not supposed to crash. :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html