This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to get XFCE ?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:16:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: How to get XFCE ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 01:47:50AM +0530, Jaspreet Singh wrote:
>* Jaspreet Singh (Sun, 8 Feb 2009 19:43:05 +0530 (IST))
>> Can anybody tell me how to get XFCE for cygwin 1.7, In details if
>How this works for cygwin 1.7, setup.exe 1.7 cant access this
You might notice that the above web site advertises its own mailing
lists. Please use them.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html