This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: opengl-1.1.0-10 glut32 linking problems
- From: André Bleau <andre_bleau at hotmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:24:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: opengl-1.1.0-10 glut32 linking problems
- Reply-to: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
In January, you wrote about some problems linking with opengl-1.1.0-10's glut32.a .
I answered on January 29th, asking for some extra info and offering some advice.
Could you please tell us if the problem is now solved?
This might help other users if they run into a similar problem.
- André Bleau, Cygwin's volunteer OpenGL package maintainer.
Please direct any question or comment about the OpenGL package to cygwin at cygwin dot com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html