This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave-3.0.3 and octave-forge-20080831
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 19:09:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: octave-3.0.3 and octave-forge-20080831
- References: <email@example.com> <498A1A5D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 11:44:45PM +0100, Reini Urban wrote:
> Marco Atzeri schrieb:
>> New versions of octave / octave-devel / octave-doc
>> 3.0.3-1 for cygwin-1.5
>> 3.0.3-2 for cygwin-1.7
>> and octave-forge
>> 20080831-3 for cygwin-1.5
>> 20080831-4 for cygwin-1.7
>> are available in the Cygwin distribution:
> octave-forge-20080831-3 and -4 had "category: math" in its setup.hint
> This must be changed to "category: Math"
> It's very likely that this broke the setup.hint updates since Jan 23, but
> cgf should confirm this.
No, unknown categories do not cause upset malfunctions.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html