This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "Incompatible" typedefs
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:15:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: "Incompatible" typedefs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 12:06:49PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>I ran across an oddity in the cygwin headers today.
This boils down to "What does linux do?". If we are doing something
different then PTC.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html