This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: [Test-version] xemacs-21.5.28-3/xemacs-tags-21.5.28-3/xemacs-emacs-common-21.5.28-3
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 16:35:06 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: [Test-version] xemacs-21.5.28-3/xemacs-tags-21.5.28-3/xemacs-emacs-common-21.5.28-3
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new *TEST* version of 'xemacs' has been uploaded to a server near you.
A powerful, highly customizable open source text editor and application
* Compiled against new X.org release
* Additional support for NAS (network audio system)
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Save it and run setup, answer the questions and pick up
the above mentioned package from the `Editors' category.
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations. This means that you will need
to find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to
If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing
list is the appropriate place.
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO:
To unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the
"List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send
email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html