This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: jmp_buf size?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:44:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: jmp_buf size?
- References: <COL101-W75EF308308C69EE3A5AFB2E6C90@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 05:07:42PM +0000, Jay wrote:
>What is up with the size of jmp_buf?
>It appears that setjmp.h confuses bytes and ints.
>_JBLEN should be 13, not 13*4.
>or #define _JBTYPE to char, but that doesn't work as easily.
Huh. You would think that the fact that Cygwin's definition of _JBLEN
differed from every other definition would have been a clue that
something was amiss here.
It appears to be an ancient (pre-2000 when I pulled newlib onto
sourceware.org) typo but there is no easy way we can change this now.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html