Re: First Pass at mintty documentation; etc.

Ashok Vadekar wrote:
Apologies for violating sane quoting convention, but I'm working off a crapberry.

Wrt to window titles: change your PS1 prompt to no longer reassign the title with the pwd (assuming you still have the default definition from /etc/profile (or similar)) and use the same escape sequience it uses (a standard vt100 documented one) to explicity assign your own title.
I do that; doesn't fit that requirement.

E.g: echo -ne "\033]2;*** $* ***\007"

The requirement?:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Can you explain the "interactive" bit a bit more. Do you mean clicking on the window title and start typing away at it?

Exactly what I had in mine.