Re: MinTTY

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:

What do any of the programs you've listed have to do with ssh?

Not a thing.

But if we can't tolerate two ssh implementations, why can we tolerate two command line web page fetchers? Or two FTP clients? Or two web clients? Or two graphics manipulation packages? Or seven interactive command shells? Or eight text editors? Or...?

What makes ssh so special that There Can Be Only One?