Is it possible to install cigwyn application passing the setup?

Hi.

Is it possible to install an application from cigwyn via any method, except
setup?
What for is there Cygwin Package List search, if the result for example
'uname' contains nothing about 'where a package or file lives in the Cygwin
release'?
Maybe I'm wrong, please tip me how to do that.

Cheers!
Alexander M. Batishchev