Re: SSH V.5.1 with Cygwin1.dll 1.7.0(0 .189/5/3) 2008-12-09: Very large logon times ...

Hello, Tomás,

I do not think there is a problem with DNS lookup timeouts!

If it would be so, we must also have the problem with the cygwin prior to
2008-06-18.

Furthermore, the problem does not occur, if we use local Windows users in
our passwd file.

Looking at all facts I reported, I have to conclude that the cause for the
behaviour is in the cygwin environment.

Thanks and

best regards

Carsten Porzler