Re: cygwin and cygwin-xfree lists to merge

Andrew Schulman wrote:
increase in email
traffic for people who just want to hear about cygwin/x.

... or just want not to.

I've got my email client (Thunderbird) set to move messages from mailing lists that I subscribe to into different folders based on the To: field.

I'm probably not the only one that makes their lives easier
by sorting incoming emails :-)

By joining the lists, the sorting gets messed up and
I won't be able to separate the emails quite as easily.

So, my vote would be to leave the current state alone, which
would make less work (none) for the nice folks at Cygwin
and would avoid the problem of looking through the
xfree archievs and finding an abrupt halt to the content
after the switchover date.

Ralph