This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PostInstall problem on WinXP SP2
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:26:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: PostInstall problem on WinXP SP2
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 11/27/2008, pascal wrote:
The installation goes well but I have several error in the setup.log in the
The output from the postinstall looks like it's messsed up. try taking
a look at one of the files like /etc/postinstall/coreutils.sh. Maybe
the file has gotten corrupted somehow, in which case reinstalling should
help. If not, I recommend reading and following the problem reporting
guidelines found here: <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html