This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Rsync service problem when shutting down
- From: "Frank Fesevur" <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:03:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: Rsync service problem when shutting down
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2008/11/25 Allan Schrum wrote:
> cygcheck -s from my laptop attached. I established rsync as a service using cygrunsrv:
> cygrunsrv -I rsyncd -e CYGWIN=nontsec -p /cygdrive/c/cygwin/bin/rsync.exe -a "--config=/cygdrive/c/rsyncd/rsyncd.conf --daemon --no-detach"
I solved this problem by adding the -O option to the cygrunsrv command.
Would be nice if this could be added to the "Mini-HOWTO to use as a
service" of the rsync documentation.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html