This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnuplot on ggi failure
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:49:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: gnuplot on ggi failure
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> Marco Atzeri writes:
> I was trying to use gnuplot with ggi terminal
> but gnuplot close with this unclear output:
> Terminal type set to 'ggi'
gnuplot> plot [-1:1] sin(x)
> LibGGI: No explicit target specified.
> LibGGI: Try to use display-directx...
> Init Backup Failed RC = 145. Exiting
> any hint ?
I'm not using this driver but Peter Rosin seems to have it working:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html