This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSH dropping out
- From: "Dmitry Semyonov" <linulin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:45:01 +0300
- Subject: Re: SSH dropping out
- References: <4912C7F1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 13:33, Edward Ludlow wrote:
> I have data on a remote mySQL server that to edit, I have to SSH port
> forward to.
> This works fine, except that once connected, if there's no communication
> with the mysql server for a certain period of time (sometimes < 5 minutes,
> other times > 20 mins) the connection drops.
Avoid asking questions of FAQ type. (That is, when the answer could be
easily found using Google, etc.)
Add "ServerAliveInterval 300" line into your /etc/ssh_config
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html