Sent: 31 October 2008 13:26
Subject: Re: cygwin g++ strictness

On the other hand, gcc 4 may already be causing ABI changes, so maybe this would be appropriate as part of the switch to gcc 4 and cygwin 1.7.0?

That's a good suggestion and will hopefully get some consideration.  In the
meantime this looks like being quite a time-consuming problem to solve....
:-(

Cheers,

John