RE: stdlib compile error with -ansi and -mno-cygwin

A bit more info. The file reported above links to /usr/lib/mingw/stdlib.h
which is installed as part of the mingw-runtime package. I dug up a PC on
which I haven't upgraded cygwin for some time, and on it the program
compiles fine with these options that are now failing. That PC has
mingw-runtime 3.14-1, so this problem seems to have come in between the 3.14
and 3.15 releases of mingw-runtime.

Sure enough, the declarations of strtod, strtof, strtol and strtold in
stdlib.h have changed between mingw-runtime 3.14 and 3.14.

That package says to report bugs to MinGW-users@lists.sourceforge.net so I'm
going to cross-post this to there too.

Ian