Re: GDB build cannot find tkWinInt.h

Brian Dessent wrote:

> (Insight is an overlay on top of the gdb tree.)  If you don't want to
> build insight (which is what --disable-gdbtk means) then you shouldn't

I'm not currently planning on using insight, but it would be nice to
have it available.

> have those directories in your source tree.  You didn't state what
> method you used to get the source, but I suggest using a gdb release

I downloaded the latest version of gdb provided through cygwin's setup
executable. I can download the source tarball from gdb's website, but
I'm confused as to why this didn't build. Obviously, someone was able
to build these sources, as the binary can be downloaded for the cygwin
target and host.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. I'll try downloading the gdb
tarball, but I'd really like to understand what I am doing wrong here
- this seems like it should be simple enough (just need to have the
proper include path or header files).

--Sam