Re: chmod permission denied on windows 2008

On Fri, Jul 04, 2008 at 09:47:47AM +0100, Steven Hartland wrote:
>cgf wrote:
>>On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 11:22:03PM +0100, Steven Hartland wrote:
>>>Hope this gets through the lists broken spam detection, and helps id
>>>the issue.
>>
>>How to Win Friends and Influence People...
>
>Wasn't meant to be derogatory or anything but having to send each mail
>several times with slightly different wording, layout, subjects as they
>keep bouncing due to being detected as spam is quite annoying.

I see two blocks from you in the logs - both because you were sending
email with a disclaimer.  The last one was July 3.

If you think you are being blocked inappropriately, do what the bounce
message tells you and send email to postmaster.  And, if at all possible,
leave out words like "annoying" and "broken".