Let Ooh!JAPAN Open up Shopping in Japan to You!

This email is to provide you with the hottest shopping news from Japan
assisting non-Japanese speakers and overseas shoppers to overcome the
obstacles in buying from online stores in Japan. We order and ship all your
goods to your home!
"Ooh!JAPAN <http://oohjapan.com>"

Our customers include people who:
   *want to order specific items that they have found online
   *want to enter Online Auctions in Japan
   *need help buying from Japanese language only shops
   *to get help with shipping from Japan

With the provided keywords and hints such as URLs, Item numbers, or images,
we can: purchase the item for you and arrange shipping to your home.

So our customers can get exactly what they want at a competitive price in
Japan. We listen to them to meet their requirements, and find the best deal
for their shopping.

This type of service has become very popular in recent years. At this very
moment, tons of requests for various items are rushing in.

>From youngsters to elderly people, we have received a lot of good feedback
from customers who want the latest fashion, anime, games, hobby items,
electronics, and more in Japan.

Please take a look at our website, and feel free to send us an order or
questions about our service.  We provide the best shopping assistance
available in Japan!

We hope to hear from you soon!
We also handle large orders from shopowners and businesses!!

For Ordering:  https://www.oohjapan.com/request/ProductRequest.php

For Questions:  https://www.oohjapan.com/request/MailForm.php

For Business Orders: http://oohjapan.com/service/dropmail/shop.htm

Unix. Co., Ltd.
Mami Nomoto (Ms.)
Director of Sales and Marketing

http://oohjapan.com
4-5-B108 Minami Horie, Nishi-ku, Osaka
550-0015 Japan
Phone: 81(Country Code)-6-6531-2033
Fax: 81(Country Code)-6-6531-2034
Skype: ooh-japan
9:00 am - 6:00 pm. Monday - Friday (Japan standard time)