This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Passing file descriptors and ssh ControlMaster
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 10:51:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: Passing file descriptors and ssh ControlMaster
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 13 12:38, Stefanos Makris wrote:
> After looking through the list archives, I am a little puzzled as to the
> current state of implementing the necessary functionality that will enable
> the file descriptor passing between processes (which according to my
> understanding is required for a functioning ControlMaster behavior of ssh).
> Are there any plans / updates on this?
Plans, yes, for a long time. Updates, no.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html