From: lemons_terry@emc.com [mailto:lemons_terry@emc.com]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 11:40 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Script utility for cygwin?

>On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 10:19:39AM -0400, Mark J. Reed wrote:
>>On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:10 AM,  <lemons_terry@emc.com> wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Does the 'script' utility exist in cygwin?
>>Yes.
>>
>>>  searched the components of the latest distribution but didn't see
it.

>>Well, it's right there in /usr/bin/script on my machine.  don't know
>>what package it came from, but it works.
>
>http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=%2Fscript.exe
>
>cgf

Thanks for that.  I had searched for 'script' (instead of 'script.exe'),
and didn't notice what I needed in the loooong list.

But, now that I know what Cygwin package it's in, how do I turn that
into knowing what to look for in Cygwin Setup?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but I really did try to help myself, and
the solution isn't yet obvious to me.

Thanks
tl