This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Incorrect use of IsWow64Process in Cygwin sources
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:13:00 +0200
- Subject: Re: Incorrect use of IsWow64Process in Cygwin sources
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 27 12:16, Cesar Strauss wrote:
> If I understood correctly, the "else" block is meant to be executed on 32
> bit systems, so that those flags are reset on Vista 32.
> But you are testing the return value of IsWow64Process, which is only an
> indication that the function succeeded. [...]
You're right. Thanks for catching this. I fixed it in CVS.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html