This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion problems with "svn switch", "svn co", "svn switch", because of 'wrong' permissions in .svn/ directories
- From: Spiro Trikaliotis <an-cygwin at spiro dot trikaliotis dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:24:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Subversion problems with "svn switch", "svn co", "svn switch", because of 'wrong' permissions in .svn/ directories
- References: <20080419165955.GD11912@trikaliotis.net>
* On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 06:59:56PM +0200 I wrote:
> I have run into the following issue with Subversion on cygwin. Note that
> this problem does not occur when running the original Subversion
> versions from subversion.tigris.org; unfortunately, the ones from
> trigris.org do not work in a cygwin bash.
> Ok, here is the description: Sometimes (!) when I do a "svn co" or "svn up",
> I get the following error:
> svn: Can't move 'src/arch/riscos/.svn/tmp/all-wcprops' to 'src/arch/riscos/.svn/all-wcprops': Permission denied
Here, I have lied obviously. The problem is not related to the
Subversion client of Cygwin: In fact, it has nothing to do with Cygwin
It is a problem of my Anti-Virus solution. So, I have already contacted
the company which develops it.
I am sorry for the confusion, and I hope no one of you invested much
time to debug this problem yet.
Spiro R. Trikaliotis http://opencbm.sf.net/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html