This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated tcltk-20080420-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 10:38:12 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated tcltk-20080420-1
- References: <20030215044214.GA8030@redhat.com> <20060202225858.GA3877@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of tcltk available for downloading. This
version is a refresh from sourceware.org.
To update your tcltk installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now"
link on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to
your system. Use setup.exe to update your installation.
Unlike most cygwin packages, my preference is that bug reports for the
tcl/tck packages should go to the insight mailing list at sourceware.org
(the host of the cygwin list and cygwin web site). If you do send a
problem relating to those packages to the cygwin mailing list, expect to
be redirected there.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html