This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Which tool to convert pictures into a nice web page
- From: Fred Hansen <zweibieren at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 03:05:55 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Which tool to convert pictures into a nice web page
- References: <BAY126-W286E0F39801AF6CB8E843DCBEF0@phx.gbl>
Morten KjÃrulff <mortenkjarulff <at> hotmail.com> writes:
> I have a bunch of picture files from a web cam in a directory. The files
changes over time (some go, new ones come).
> Which tool (that comes with cygwin) can I use to make a nice web page, that I
can upload to my homepage?
> What I would like to do, is some like this:
> somekindofcommand --swithcestosayhowmypageshouldlooklike
> and then run it each 10 minutes, and ftp it to my homepage (I know how to do
> Spil Sten Saks Papir mod dine venner i Messenger
Pictools may help you build what you want.
I wrote it to help put my own pictures on the web, as in
The tools and lots of documentation are at
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html