This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Something weird is happening with endlessly updated setup.ini
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:47:01 +0100
- Subject: Something weird is happening with endlessly updated setup.ini
The file setup.ini has been updated 3 times in the last, dunno, 18 hours
or so, and the only change has been a new version of _update-info-dir.
Is there a reason for this? (Well, I'm sure there's a reason.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html