This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: setup hangs trying to uninstall cygrunsrv
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:20:41 +0100
- Subject: RE: setup hangs trying to uninstall cygrunsrv
- References: <email@example.com>
william.b.parsons wrote on 11 April 2008 16:07:
> I've got myself into a situation that I can't seem to get out of.
> so I cancelled it and tried to rerun it. This time setup.exe hung trying
> to uninstall cygrunsrv.
> install the current version of cygwin.dll, but setup doesn't complete
> because it stops responding trying to uninstall cygrunsrv. (Must be killed
> using Task Manager.)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html