This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: -11: Problem at 1st start when "cygwin.bat" is run by Nullsoft-Installer
- From: "Matt Seitz (matseitz)" <matseitz at cisco dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:58:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: -11: Problem at 1st start when "cygwin.bat" is run by Nullsoft-Installer
- Authentication-results: sj-dkim-4; header.Fromemail@example.com; dkim=pass ( sig from cisco.com/sjdkim4002 verified; );
"Christopher Faylor" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message news:<20080410161248.GB9302@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>...
> It's nice that people have found other uses for cygwin1.dll and the packages
> which go into the distribution found at http://cygwin.com/ but I think
> it is unrealistic to expect that people here will be cheerfully willing
> to do extra work to make it easy for other uses of cygwin.
Would it be appropriate to refer such people to: