This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Perl script vs. "Program Files"
- From: <Gerald dot Williams at infineon dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <spambouncer at gmx dot de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:03:28 +0200
- Subject: RE: Perl script vs. "Program Files"
- References: <email@example.com>
> I'm using cvsnt via cygwin command line. When I'm trying to reformat
> output with cvs2cl.pl (http://www.red-bean.com/cvs2cl), I get the
> error message:
> Can't open perl script "/cygdrive/c/Program": No such file or
The script is wrong. Edit the file and put quotes around the $0
on the "exec perl" line.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html