This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cron and Windows 2000
- From: noreply at smtpwifi dot sfr dot fr
- To: "Vince LaMonica" <vjl at vjl dot org>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 06:03:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: cron and Windows 2000
- References: <Pine.VJL.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vince LaMonica" <>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 5:08 PM
Subject: cron and Windows 2000
| Hi all,
| I recently updated cygwin on a Windows 2000 server box and I am now
| getting errors when running cron. It is the famous, "can't switch user
| context" message that I've seen a lot of posts about. The issue is that I
| am not running Windows 2003 server, but rather Windows 2000 server.
| Cygwin has been installed for 'all to run', and the cron jobs are/were
| created by user, "Administrator".
Did you run cron-config to try to take care of the issue?
And you can always run cron as yourself.
[I will be out of reach until Monday.]
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html