This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Many changed md5sum's between timestamps 1207665039 and 1207706406
- From: Fergus Daly <f dot daly at sspc dot ac dot uk>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net" <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:55:41 +0100
- Subject: Many changed md5sum's between timestamps 1207665039 and 1207706406
- Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB
There seem to have been many changed md5sum's recently (timestamps above) under _obsolete/ but also under GNOME/, automake/, jpeg/, pkgconfig/.
The replacement *.bz2 files are identical (of size 46 with md5sum c616cffee0f344c37fd4e045a7a87054).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html