This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin 1.5.25 : Very slow command
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 14:51:49 +0100
- Subject: RE: Cygwin 1.5.25 : Very slow command
- References: <email@example.com>
BrunoDeLoroux wrote on 08 April 2008 14:39:
> I'm on a Windows 2000 SP4 terminal server with all last update.
> My cygwin installation is up to date with de curr installation option.
> When I start a cygwin session, it's take a long time. And
> when I try to execute some commands, it's very slow.
> I produce a cygcheck
[ ... SNIP! ... ]
m:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\VirusScan
> Any idea ?
Death to McAfee! See, e.g.:
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html