This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Packaging error? [Attn: ... maintainer]
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:18:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: Packaging error? [Attn: ... maintainer]
- References: <47F9F612.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Every time I cite libXft package on the subject of this mail I got a
> failur notice.
Well, for one thing, you're sending it to the wrong mailing list.
cygwin-apps is the place to discuss packaging. But this is also the
wrong list to discuss anything X11 related and I suspect you are hitting
one of the filters intended to prevent X11 related topics from being
posted to the main cygwin list instead of cygwin-xfree.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html