This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another packaging error? [Attn: Xaw3d maintainer]
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 17:59:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: Another packaging error? [Attn: Xaw3d maintainer]
- References: <47FA207B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Angelo Graziosi writes:
> Installing libXaw3d-devel causes the same problem described here 
> it installs in /usr/include/X11 but the package xorg-x11-devel need
> /usr/include/X11 be a link to ../X11R6/include/X11.
> How do we solve this contradiction?
In the long run the /usr/X11R6 hierarchy will vanish. This was discussed
> It looks to me that after installing libXft-devel and libXaw3d-devel,
> the build environment for X applications is a little compromised.
X11 build scripts which need the X11 headers can simply use -I/usr/X11R6/include.
Or you can symlink /usr/X11R6/include/X11/* to /usr/include/X11.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html