This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash.exe stays open after Putty is closed
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 11:35:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bash.exe stays open after Putty is closed
- References: <47F6B29F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 4 18:58, Christian Borchert wrote:
> I just installed Cygwin with OpenSSH and got it setup on Windows Server
> When I use Putty on a remote machine to connect to the server, the server
> starts a bash.exe processes.
> When I close Putty (alt-f4) the bash.exe processes remains on the server.
Don't do that. Leave bash with Ctrl-D or exit.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html