This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: No history when closing window
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:17:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: No history when closing window
- References: <47F35C21.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Anders Larsson wrote:
> The bash history of my session is not saved when I am closing the
> cmd.exe window.
> The shell history is saved between sessions if I am closing session with
> Is it possible to save shell history when closing window and not issuing
> the exit command?
You might try the suggestions in this thread:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html