This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Embedded packaging of cygwin without installation
- From: "Hans Kaiser" <hkaiserl at googlemail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:22:36 +0200
- Subject: Embedded packaging of cygwin without installation
I was searching for a packaging option of cygwin without an installation.
The requirements are:
- possibility of a copy/zip-deployment (no install)
- no changes on existing preinstalled cygwin installation
The first step was successful with http://www.cygwineasy.tk. But it
destroyed the preinstalled cygwins, which I must not change...
Does anybody here has an idea, how I could realize the requirements?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html