This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: lost SIGTERM signal handler and winpcap....
- From: "James Abley" <james dot abley at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:11:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: lost SIGTERM signal handler and winpcap....
- References: <BAY128-W61940D459BA2828752A6ED2F90@phx.gbl>
On 28/03/2008, S A <email@example.com> wrote:
> Here's the really strange part:
> if I do an strace on my application, then my signal handler
> gets invoked correctly!! Can't explain this.
c.f. Heisenbug . It's common enough, but very annoying. Gives you
another avenue to explore though. What does strace do to the
environment that causes the problem to disappear?
Sorry I can't help with your main problem though.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html