This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: postinstall hang
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 19:20:15 +0100
- Subject: RE: postinstall hang
- References: <001901c89348$cd86c8b0$06bca8c0@bigtower> <A28965E490DE4B4DBE938ECF7CC19C04073F4FB1@blums0014.na.baesystems.com> <47F19881.firstname.lastname@example.org> <004a01c89424$1de85cc0$1ebba8c0@bigtower>
David Johnstone wrote on 01 April 2008 19:14:
> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> > Hash: SHA1
> > According to Popper, Samuel (US SSA) on 3/31/2008 2:48 PM:
> > > > I've tried to install cygwin now about 7 or 8 times but the
> > > > postinstall always hangs somewhere, in different scripts at
> > > > different places.
> > Sounds like the classic symptoms of
> Thanks. Sounds plausible.
> Unfortunately though I have killed all possible candidates
> I could find and it doesn't seem to make any difference.
> I found a few references to "BLODA" as well as the link above,
> but no actual "list" as such anywhere. Anyone know of a list?
Sorry, I ought to send a patch to update that acronym entry with a link.
The list is in the FAQ, at:
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html